Last Modified: December 15, 2021
Transfer of Information to the United States and Other Countries
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
Wecollect information that you decide to provide to us. For example, our Website contains a “Contact Us” page through which you can share information directly with us. The types of personal information we may collect through this Contact Us page includes: first name; last name; name of the business; type of business; title; cellphone number; and email address.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Website or otherwise transact business with us, we may automatically collect certain information, including:
- Activity Information: We collect information about your activity on our Website, such as access times, pages viewed, and links clicked.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Website;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Website;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by us and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of AnzuBridge and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Website;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected or to which you thereafter consented.
We may also anonymize, aggregate and otherwise de-identify personal information and use the resulting anonymized data (the “De-identified Data”) for any business purpose. We may also share De-identified Data with third parties for their own and other third party’s use.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as companies that assist us with development, fraud prevention, and customer service.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of AnzuBridge, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information is shared between and among AnzuBridge and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We also share De-Identified Data with various third parties.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
AnzuBridge is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and service providers in the United States. The information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under your local law.
You may request that we update and correct information that you have provided to us by emailing us at email@example.com.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from AnzuBridge by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.